About the 21st Century Bestowal Mission of Michael Of Nebadon
The Kingdom of God's Sovereignty and Supremacy is within you. As you establish more of God's Vestments, Values, and Virtues ..
Michael makes it clear that the Kingdom of the Heavens begin with, and is centered in, truth in every possible way.
The truth of the Fatherhood of God and the correlated fact of the Brotherhood and Sisterhood of all the kingdoms of the earth; that humankind is intended and designed to be the sovereign shepherds of all planetary life.
The religious ideal of Michael fosters these elevations and revelations in the mind and heart and soul of the individual who learns to go of themselves into this ideal:
1. Truth brings forth Objectivity. Truth makes the unknown to be known. Truthfulness is the great unerring lubricant allowing a permanence of freedom to enter the world of the individual personality.
2. Truth allows certainty to emerge in the life of the individual. And this said certainty of Truth establishes security. It paves the way for stability and an absoluteness flourishes in the life of the person, so much so that all things become ordered and harmonious. Truth develops righteousness of purpose and rectitude of character.
3. Truth fosters this empowering moral certitude in character and consciousness. It nourishes joyfulness, and an unconditional happiness matures and develops for the individual, so much so that, the individual personality becomes a sovereign creature living beyond the reach of mere mortal thought and emotion.
4. Truth elevates and illuminates the way of this sovereignty of mind and heart and even body physical.
5. Truth propels the individual into a kind of mastery over all energies and vibratory influences. All activities are known then to be the effects, as Truth is Cause, and the individual who dares to raise themselves into Truthful living discovers themselves to be a Creative Cause upon which all circumstances in their environment are recognized to be their effects.
6. Truth reorchestrates the mortal life, and it reorders the effectual life of the individual into this absoluteness of being the Creative Cause of everything in their world. The individual in their consciousness becomes Cause unto their own Life; and this is their salvation and empowerment.
7. Truth hails from regions well beyond time and space, and as such, it can lead the personality into groves of splendour and glory; for Truth is of the Fountainhead of the Source of all Thought and the Cause of Cause of every Life.
8. Truth acquaints the individual personality with that which is the reliable, the sturdy, the everlasting, and the incorruptible One.
...and in just this simplicity of understanding .. this untainted knowledge .. will the individual mortal personality find itself raised into right relationship to everything and everyone .. and in this right relationship and rightful place in life .. joyfulness abounds and happiness flourishes for the individual as each one becomes the Self-Directive Governing Agent .. the Sovereign Christ Shepherd .. for their own life and world.
And this Indwelling Truth is revealed as the Kingdom of all Life. It is entered into and expanded in you through sincere personal spiritual communion and the daily walk of Prayerful Intimacy with the God Identity and Individualized God Life Presence.
The new and upheld way of living in the flesh begins with acceptance of such a teaching, and if attended to with consistency and constancy .. concentration and cooperation .. collaboration and consideration.. will liberate each man and woman from the age-long bondage of animal urges and animal fear, mechanical thinking,and materially-centered living from the mortal perspectives of the flesh alone.
And at the same time .. it will enrich human living and ennoble all human aims and goals with the following additional endowments of the new life of spiritual sovereignty and eternal liberty:
1. The possession of new courage, faith conviction, and augmented spiritual power and trust in the goodness of the universes. The gospel of the kingdom will set humankind free and inspire him and her to dare to hope for eternal life as the graduating initiation of Cosmic Citizenship into our universe, and the universe Of universes..
2. The gospel carries a message of new faith conviction and personalized confidence, and true consolation for all women and men, even for the poor and the depraved .. and even for the rich and the unrighteous.
3. Ascendancy into the Kingdom of Life brings renewal to the mind and reinvigoration to the soul's yearnings. It quenches the hungered thirsts of the personality for security .. stability .. sertainty .. serenity .. safety .. and sovereignty.
4. It is in itself a new standard of living; learning to live in the flesh while striving ever upwards for that eternal union through the necessary purifications .. the transmutations of the physical garment and mortal life into the everlasting garment of eternal light and life bringing immortality to the personhood of the individual.
5. The Kingdom advancement for the individual is built upon the foundations of the mind's vestments, the moral values of the mind and its heartfelt yearnings for truth and knowledge and objectivity, a new ethical yardstick and a way of validating progress and understanding those valuations of spirit progress and advancement wherewith to measure human conduct and soul growth. It portrays the ideal of a resultant new and higher order of human individual evolutionary progression and societal advancement.
6. It teaches the pre-eminence of the spiritual compared with the animal, mechanical, and the material; it glorifies spiritual realities and exalts the possibilities for superhuman ideals to be met and achieved by every individual personality who aspires and advances themselves through righteousness and relationship eternal.
7. This new gospel holds up spiritual attainment and personality soul progression as the true goal of living. Human life receives a new upgrading, an evolutionary endowment of moral value and divine dignity .. God integrity and divine immersion into truth and order and justice supreme.
8. Michael teaches that eternal realities are the resultant reward of righteous earthly striving and elevated aspirations. Humankind’s mortal sojourn on earth acquires new meanings consequent upon the recognition of a noble destiny.
9. The new gospel of Michael's 21st century bestowal mission upon the earth affirms that human salvation is the revelation of a far-reaching divine purpose to be fulfilled by each and everyone, and it is realizable and accessible .. while being revelatory, and yet, reachable in the future destiny of the never-ending unfoldment and service of the salvaged sons and daughters of God.
The Kingdom of Heaven is the personal experience of realizing the higher qualities of spiritual living; that these realities of the spirit experience are progressively translated to new and higher levels of divine certainty and eternal grandeur.
First. The Kingdom of God in this world, the supreme desire to do the will of God, the unselfish love of man which yields the good fruits of improved ethical and moral conduct.
Second. The Kingdom of God in heaven, the goal of mortal believers, the estate wherein the love for God is perfected, and wherein the will of God is done more divinely.”
Michael teaches that, by faith and trust in God, the believer enters the kingdom now. In his various public preachings, his discourses, and university lectures, he teaches that two things are the essential characteristics of every personality soul necessary to faith-entrance into the Kingdom of their own God Identity and Eternity Fellowship with all the body of ascendant sons and daughters throughout the universe of universes :
1. Faith and Trust Sincerity. To come as a little child, to receive the bestowal of sonship as a gift; to submit to the doing of the Father’s will without questioning and in the full confidence and genuine trustfulness of the Father’s wisdom; to come into the Kingdom wholeheartedly free from prejudice and preconception; to be open-minded and teachable like an unspoiled and unentitled child.
2. Truth Hunger. The thirst for personality and character righteousness, a change of mind bringing genuine receptivity and humility, and the acquirement of the pure motive to be like God in his nature and immaculate character, and to find God within the residence of your own heart and mind and soul.
Michael teaches that sin is merely misqualification of the Life of God. Sin is not the child of a dark or defective nature but rather the offspring of a knowing mind dominated by an unsubmissive and poorly disciplined will.
Regarding forgiveness of sin, he teaches that God forgives all misqualified sin; that we make such forgiveness personally available by the act of forgiving ourselves and forgiving our fellows.
When you forgive your brother and sister in the flesh, you thereby create the capacity in your own soul for the reception of the reality of God’s vision and his forgiveness of your own misdeeds.
Michael impresses upon his apostles and disciples that they must acquire, by faith, a righteousness which would exceed the righteousness of destructive works of an ephemeral nature.
Michael teaches that faith, simple childlike belief, is the key to the door of the kingdom, he also teaches that, having entered the indwelling door of contact with God, there are the progressive evolutionary steps of righteousness and ascendancy which every believing child must ascend in order to grow up to the full stature of the robust sons of God. And this advancement comes by decisions and choice. It's graduation into Universal Citizenship is the chief aim and goal of human life.
It is in the consideration of the eternal technique of receiving God’s forgiveness that the attainment of the righteousness of the kingdom of your God Life is revealed.
Faith and trust is the price you pay for entrance into the ascendant family of God; but forgiveness through divine inquiry and prayerful intimacy is the act of God which accepts your faith as the price of admission.
And the reception of the forgiveness of God by a kingdom believer involves a definite and actual experience of becoming healed, blessed, prospered, educated, enlightened, and illuminated as a son and daughter of this Kingdom Righteousness which may be held in the mind as God Sovereighty .. and this spirit achievement consists in the following four steps, the sovereign steps of inner respect, recognition, responsibility, relationship, and receptivity; and these foundational values of eternity grow the individual into greater righteousness in personality character and receptivity for the visionary ideal of the Son:
1. God’s forgiveness is made actually available and is personally experienced by a man and woman just in so far as they forgive themselves by cooperative understanding and application of the gift of their creative and divine nature, and then, this forgiveness will bring understanding tolerance and acceptance forgiveness to their fellows of the kingdoms of the planet.
2. Man and woman will not truly forgive their fellows unless they understand them, grow in tolerance and tenderness of heart, love them as themselves, and begin to perceive rightly their God-given creature nature and divine identity and destiny.
3. To learn how to love your neighbor as yourself is the highest ethics, and brings the fullest service to all the kingdoms of the planet.
4. Moral conduct, eternity-driven choices, constructively-derived decisions, true righteousness, becomes, then, the natural result of such love for ourselves and our fellows.
It therefore is evident that the true and inner religious experience of the kingdom unfailingly and increasingly tends to manifest itself in practical avenues of service and generosity .. giving by receiving of another with a heart broadened by unconditional receptivity.
Michael teaches in his 21st century mission bestowal .. a living religious approach that impells its believers to engage in the doing of loving service. But Michael doesn't substitute an ethics in the place of his religious ideal. He teaches developing the vestments of our mind's capacity for worship, wisdom-producing accelerations of Self-Knowledge, and right relation to our natural place in the universes.
He teaches personal religious relationship, spirit-awakened directed sovereign awareness, spiritual communion relationship, and prayerful intimacy, all together as a sincerely held awakening relationship with Infinity Itself through our own indwelling and Individualized God Life Identity.
His planetary campus and spirit retreat of Salvington nurtures our cooperations and considerations, collaborative tendencies and collegial non-competitive fellowship.
The righteousness of any act must be measured by the motive; the highest forms of good are therefore unconscious.
Michael is never concerned with morals or ethics as such. He is wholly concerned with that inward and spiritual fellowship with the Life of God the Father which so certainly and directly manifests itself as outward and loving service for the kingdoms and orders of all life. He teaches that the religious perspective and approach of the Kingdom of Eternity is a genuine personal experience which no man nor woman can contain within themself; that the consciousness of being a member of the family of believers leads inevitably to the practice of the precepts of good family conduct, the truth of doing service for one’s brothers and sisters in the effort to enhance and enlarge the brotherhood and sisterhood of all Life everywhere.
The religion of the kingdom is personal, individual; the fruits, the results, are familial, social. Michael never fails to exalt the sacredness of the individual as contrasted with the community. But he also recognizes that man and woman develop their character by unselfish service; that they unfold their moral nature in loving relations with their fellows.
By teaching that the kingdom is within, by exalting the individual, Michael strikes the deathblow of the old society in that he ushers in the new dispensation of true social righteousness and divine recognition.
This new order of society the world has little known because it has refused to practice the principles of the gospel of the Kingdom of the Heavens. And when this Kingdom of spiritual pre-eminence does come upon the earth, it will not be manifested in mere improved social and material conditions, but rather in the glories of those enhanced and enriched spiritual values and virtues which are characteristic of the approaching age of accountability and ascendancy where the improved human relations and advancing spiritual attainments are more familiar and all-pervading.
Michael never gave a precise definition of the kingdom. At one time he would discourse on one phase of the kingdom, and at another time he would discuss a different aspect of the brotherhood of God’s reign in the hearts of men.
In the course of this Sabbath afternoon’s sermon Jesus/Michael noted less than five phases, or epochs, of the kingdom, and they were:
1. The personal and inward experience of the spiritual life of the fellowship of the individual believer with God the Father.
2. The enlarging brotherhood of gospel believers, the social aspects of the enhanced morals and quickened ethics resulting from the reign of God’s spirit in the hearts of individual believers.
3. The supermortal brotherhood of invisible spiritual beings which prevails on earth and in heaven, the superhuman kingdom of God.
4. The prospect of the more perfect fulfillment of the will of God, the advance toward the dawn of a new social order in connection with improved spiritual living — the next age of man.
5. The kingdom in its fullness, the future spiritual age of light and life on earth.
Wherefore must we always examine the Master’s teaching to ascertain which of these five phases he may have reference to when he makes use of the term kingdom of heaven. By this process of gradually changing man’s will and thus affecting human decisions, Michael and his associates are likewise gradually but certainly changing the entire course of human evolution, social and otherwise.
The Master on this occasion placed emphasis on the following five points as representing the cardinal features of the gospel of the kingdom:
1. The pre-eminence of the individual.
2. The will as the determining factor in man’s experience.
3. Spiritual fellowship with God the Father.
4. The supreme satisfactions of the loving service of man.
5. The transcendency of the spiritual over the material in human personality.
This world has never seriously or sincerely or honestly tried out these dynamic ideas and divine ideals of Michael’s doctrine of the kingdom of heaven. But you should not become discouraged by the apparently slow progress of the kingdom idea on Urantia. Remember that the order of progressive evolution is subjected to sudden and unexpected periodical changes in both the material and the spiritual worlds. The bestowal of Michael as an incarnated Son was just such a strange and unexpected event in the spiritual life of the world. Neither make the fatal mistake, in looking for the age manifestation of the kingdom, of failing to effect its establishment within your own souls.
Although Michael referred one phase of the kingdom to the future and did, on numerous occasions, intimate that such an event might appear as a part of a world crisis; and though he did likewise most certainly, on several occasions, definitely promise sometime to return to Urantia, it should be recorded that he never positively linked these two ideas together. He promised a new revelation of the kingdom on earth and at some future time; he also promised sometime to come back to this world in person; but he did not say that these two events were synonymous. From all we know these promises may, or may not, refer to the same event.
His apostles and disciples most certainly linked these two teachings together. When the kingdom failed to materialize as they had expected, recalling the Master’s teaching concerning a future kingdom and remembering his promise to come again, they jumped to the conclusion that these promises referred to an identical event; and therefore they lived in hope of his immediate second coming to establish the kingdom in its fullness and with power and glory.
And so have successive believing generations lived on earth entertaining the same inspiring but disappointing hope.
The church, as a social outgrowth of the kingdom, would have been wholly natural and even desirable. The evil of the church was not its existence, but rather that it almost completely supplanted the Michael concept of the kingdom. Paul’s institutionalized church became a virtual substitute for the kingdom of heaven which Jesus/Michael had proclaimed.
But doubt not, this same kingdom of heaven which the Master taught exists within the heart of the believer, will yet be proclaimed to this Christian church, even as to all other religions, races, and nations on earth — even to every individual.
The kingdom of Michael’s teaching, the spiritual ideal of individual righteousness and the concept of man’s divine fellowship with God, became gradually submerged into the mystic conception of the person of Michael as the Redeemer-Creator and spiritual head of a socialized religious community. In this way a formal and institutional church became the substitute for the individually spirit-led brotherhood of the kingdom.
Michael never tired of telling them that the kingdom of heaven was their personal experience of realizing the higher qualities of spiritual living; that these realities of the spirit experience are progressively translated to new and higher levels of divine certainty and eternal grandeur.
University of Salvington