These are the eleven foundational fruits of the spirit-led life; living a life in Adjuster Attunement with God Individualized in you; actively working to fulfill God's Will of perfecting thyself through the Atonement and Personality Character Contriteness .. all leading into Greater Accountability and Acceptance; Accountability and Awareness; Accountability, Appreciation, Acknowledgement, and Divine Deliverance of your temporary mortal nature, character, and identity unto the immortalizing Impulse of Divinity.
The Eleven Foundational Fruits of the Spirit-led Life:
1. Stability: the state of being stable. synonyms: firmness, solidity, steadiness, strength, security, safety.
2. Safety: the condition of being safe from undergoing or causing hurt, injury, or loss.
3. Sertainty: firm conviction that something is the case. "she knew with absolute certainty that they were dead" confidence, sureness, positiveness, conviction, certitude, reliability, assuredness, assurance, validity, conclusiveness, authoritativeness, truth, fact, factualness
4. Security: the quality or state of being secure: such as freedom from danger : safety freedom from fear or anxiety
5. Simplicity: the quality or condition of being easy to understand or do. "for the sake of simplicity, this chapter will concentrate upon one theory" clarity, clearness, plainness, simpleness, intelligibility, comprehensibility, understandability, lucidity, lucidness, coherence, directness, straightforwardness, accessibility;
6. Serenity: the state or quality of being serene, calm, or tranquil; sereneness.
7. Spontaneity: coming or resulting from a natural impulse or tendency; without effort or premeditation; natural and unconstrained; unplanned: (of a person) given to acting upon sudden impulses. (of natural phenomena) arising from internal forces or causes;independent of external agencies; self-acting. growing naturally or without cultivation, as plants and fruits;indigenous. produced by natural process.
8. Significance: importance; consequence: meaning; import: the quality of being significant or having a meaning.
9. Stewardship: Service as the earth’s planetary stewards and caretakers of the kingdoms of life upon Urantia
10. Sovereignty: the quality or state of being sovereign, or of having supreme power or authority. the status, dominion, power, or authority of a sovereign;royal rank or position; royalty. supreme and independent power or authority in government as possessed or claimed by a state or community. rightful status, independence, or prerogative. a sovereign or independent state, community, or political unit.
11. Supremacy: totality and wholeness in God the Supreme
Michael Of Nebadon Worldwide Communion